Monday, February 21, 2005

The new Eden

A bit of development has taken place on the blog. A new title which I feel more comfortable with rather than rob's log slog which some might think was a bit ODD . Also think I have managed to get some form of links side bar , in fact I think I have 2 methods. Blogrolloing which I have n't sussed out completely yet and Dave sent me a load of html that was good but a bit hard to get to grips with.

A reasonably productive weekend, what with getting the greenhouse down yesterday evening and some digging on Saturday. But I tell you that digging isn't getting any easier. Seemed to be that when I did get the spade into the ground that each spadeful consisted of more roots and crap than soil. rant, rant, rant.

Seeds came today. So there's a wee something to focus on.

Got a few things the other day in the garden centre. But accidentally bought potting compost based on spagnuem moss in it . Didn't realize till i got home. Not the most sustainable material so will try and change it. I also got some fleece to protect the carrots from carrot fly and seed potatoes which will need left out to chit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home