Monday, April 04, 2005

Flagging

No, it's not really how I would describe my mental state in relation to the allotment, its just that I managed to get hold of a few concrete flagstones at the weekend. Thanks to Chris for all the help with heavin around those 3' X2's. There not light sure.

Saturday afternoon was so sunny that the big bad cutter's wharf monster kidnapped me and made me drink pints in the sunshine, also those flags had near kilt me, so there were no spuds planted.

Sunday managed get most of the unbroken glass into the greenhouse with the help of my wonderful assistant Morag. Then later that evening we done some exciting seed planting. Got the:
Tomatoes
Leeks
Artichokes
Some carrots
Cauliflower
and Red Cabbage

sown in their trays and under glass. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home