Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's getting there

So in went the spuds on Saturday. My method of creating a raised bed and popping the tubers into a trowel dug hole with some dung, may not have been as labour saving as digging a few drills. Hope I left enough space between rows to allow easy earthing over if required.

Yet more raspberry canes arrived, thanks to Joe, and for the offer of some red and black current bushes. Most appreciated.

Work over the week and at the weekend got the floor of the greenhouse in order, irises planted by Morag, general digging done, some lettuce and freesias planted and started on some drills. It has been rather wet of late.

1 Comments:

Blogger robslogslog said...

Hi there Joyce

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Hope your well.

I was checking out who you are working for on the web the other day and I would be well interested in seeing you work.

Let me know how you get on.

Rob

4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home