Thursday, April 21, 2005

Quick Catch-up

Pumpkins planted on Monday in 75mm pots.
Strawberries planted last weekend.
Glass purchased for green ghouse £30
Amazing cold frame delivered. Thanks Joe my bro, its a great job. (photo to follow)
Not enough sorted yet.

I am getting worried at the moment (as worried as one might get about casual allotmenting) that because April has been such a rainy month, that I have got badly behind in my planting . French beans, onions and peas should be in by now.

Hopefully there is a change for the better in the weather soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

HI Rob, found the site at last! Looking forward to keeping up to date on your plantings. You got any photos to compare the current state with what you started with (it looked like it was quite a mess when you took over!)

Chris

10:34 am  
Blogger robslogslog said...

That montage of images posted 1st April (no its not an april fools) is from some of our first visits. As you can see it was a bit ecologically intense! There are also a couple in the March Archive.

Rob

2:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rob
I never realised that so many blogs would show up if I did a search on something like how to cook asparagus. I'm still not sure how well this post falls into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home