Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A few notes

Stuff of note:

Runner beans planted in 75mm pots and paper pots. Last week 27th Apr.
Finished the greenhouse. Hassle involved. Dad cut me some funny sized panes and I improvised with wire clips. Perspex bought from b and q done the curved panels but was annoying to work with.
Painted the great cold frame
Moved most of the seedlings out of the shed into the green house.
Realized the need for good labels that don't fall out as I don't know my aubergine from my peppers now
Finished working though the main soil area with the fork. The large brown square is a bit big looking.
Monday night there, I planted coriander and brocoli. Got home and read in my grow your own vegtables book that brocoli don't respond well to transplanting. The one night I didn't bring the book to the allotment. Dam!
Most of the seedlings are coming on well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home