Friday, May 13, 2005

Playing with my mind!

Oh that naughty asparagus. It has started teasing me already and its only been planted=ed now for about a month. There are now a number of tempting green spears that look just ready for picking, but alas I have to desist this year. It seems they need a year or two to get the energy up for good spears.

Other excitement on the plot is that I had a day and a half off over the weekend there which allowed me to get all of the reclamation digging that I plan to get done this year finished as I am aware that it would be good to do other things with my life. Quite fancy getting back on the bike again.

Saturday was a mad day with the weather getting all sunny then throwin down these mad hail stones. But dodging the showers Morag and I managed to get a fair bit sorted. Morag got a number of great photos that I will post.

Tuesday night there, I got cauliflower and cabbage under a great poly tunnel from lidl given to me by Adain. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
how to grow asparagus

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home